Our primary focus is client education. We believe that nutrition education is the foundation that underpins all successful outcomes. We pride ourselves on being able to translate the latest scientific research into a language the client can understand, allowing them to apply it to their every day lives.
The world of nutrition is confusing at the best of times, even for the professionals! JPD Nutrition attempts to provide clarity to all of our clients, regardless of the query. If JPD cannot provide clarity, we’ll refer you to a professional who can.
All of the staff working for JPD Nutrition are qualified professionals registered with The Association for Nutrition (AFN) or The British Dietetic Association (BDA) . Feel free to ask for proof of our qualifications, professional registrations and experience.
JPD Nutrition prides itself on evidence based practice. We do not believe in fad diets, extreme weight loss protocols or pseudoscientific methods. All of our methods are safe, sustainable and backed by strong scientific evidence. We encourage our clients to ask us for evidence!
Who are JPD Nutrition?
JPD Nutrition was founded by Registered Nutritionist Jordan Donohue in 2013 and has quickly developed into the premier nutrition consultancy in the UK.
Jordan gained his undergraduate degree in Human Nutrition (BSc Hons) in 2013 and is registered with the Association For Nutrition (Reg number: 8020). Alongside running JPD Nutrition Jordan is conducting post-graduate nutrition research at Nottingham Trent University and is the Company Nutritionist for Myprotein, the World's largest online sports nutrition brand.
JPD Nutrition have provided nutrition support to a large number of individuals, businesses and government agencies. Some of our clients include high profile individuals, elite sports clubs, The BBC, Selfridges and Myprotein.
Our team of nutrition professionals possess a large amount of experience across a range of fields including weight loss, performance nutrition, clinical nutrition and dietetics, corporate wellness, food labeling, health and nutrition claims and new product development.
If you want to know more about what we do or how we could help you or your business please get in touch using the contact form at the bottom of the page.
WEIGHT LOSS & BODY COMPOSITION
HEALTH & WELL-BEING
- 1-2-1 consultation
- Consultations recorded
- Consultations tailored to your needs/enquiry
FOOD DIARY ANALYSIS
- Comprehensive food diary analysis
- Analyses everything you consume for 7 days via a food diary
- Provides in depth analysis of your diet including: Energy (Kcal), protein, fats, carbohydrates, vitamins, minerals etc.
- Tells you if you are consuming too much, too little or if you are at risk of vitamin and mineral deficiencies
- Provides food contribution feedback, for example how many calories, protein, carbohydrates or fats you are receiving from each food group
- Details macronutrient types, for example saturated fats, trans fats, starches, glucose, fructose, types of fibre etc.
- The most advanced dietary feedback available on the market today
- Diet plan tailored to your goals
- Tailored calories and macronutrients
- Customised meal frequency
- Shopping list provided
- Pre consultation assessment
- Initial consultation
- Food diary analysis
- Food diary data presented and explained
- Personalised nutrition plan
- Supplementation advice
- Hydration testing
- Weekly consultations
- All consultations recorded
- Unlimited email and phone support